Admission and Registration
The following certificates are acceptable for admission to the American University of Madaba:
The Jordanian General Secondary School Certificate (Tawjihi), SAT ΙI, IB, IGCSE, GCE, and other non-Jordanian certificates, etc. accompanied by a Jordanian equivalency certificate issued by Jordan’s Ministry of Education.
- Original copy of the Jordanian General Secondary Certificate (or equivalent).
- A certified copy of candidate's birth certificate.
- A certified copy of candidate's personal identification card (for Jordanians) or passport (for non-Jordanians).
- A copy of the Military Service Booklet or Service Exemption Certificate (for Jordanians).
- Three recent color photos.
For Transfer Students
- In addition to the documents mentioned above, transfer students are also required to submit the following:- (AUM accepts transfer students only from accredited universities).
- Official transcript from the previous university certified by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Jordan.
- Description of all courses taken.
- Clearance and good conduct certificate from the previous university (For transfers from Jordanian universities).
- Certificates issued outside Jordan are authenticated by the Embassy of Jordan in the country of origin and by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jordan.
- Secondary School certificates issued outside Jordan are: in addition to the first point, are authenticated by Jordan’s Ministry of Education.
- University certificates issued outside Jordan are in addition to the first point are authenticated by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research.