Dynamics, Mechanics of Materials, Mechanics of Materials Lab, Thermodynamics I, Thermodynamics II, Energy Conversion Systems, HVAC, Renewable Energy, Advanced Solar Energy, Environmental System Design, and Thermal Lab.
1. Samar Jaber and Ali Abulhawa, “Optimal Design of PV System in Passive Residential Building in Mediterranean Climate" in Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, In Press, 2015.
2. Samar Jaber, Ali Abulhawa, and Aiman Eid Al-Rawajfeh, “Penetration of Energy Efficiency Technologies and Actions in Jordan Apparel Company” in Int'l Journal of Advances in Mechanical & Automobile Engg. (IJAMAE), 2 (1), 2015.
3. Samar Jaber, Aiman Eid Al-Rawajfeh, and Isra'a I. Al-Hanaktah, “Arab Countries Research Activities in Engineering During 1977-2012: A Bibliometric Analysis Approach" in Recent Innovations in Chemical Engineering, In press, 2015.
4. Samar Jaber and Monther Nimri, “Geothermal System: A pioneer project at the American University of Madaba (AUM)”, ICERE 2015 International Conference on Environment and Renewable Energy, Vienna – Austria, 2015.
5. Nabil Beithou and Samar Jaber, “Effects of Covered Cold water inlet on discrete hot water usage from domestic hot water storage tank”, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Power Generation Systems and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET), Islamabad – Pakistan, 2015.
6. Samar Jaber, “Detailed Energy Audit of Refrigeration System in Non-Residential Building”, 5th Jordanian IIR International Conference on Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Aqaba – Jordan, 2015.
7. Samar Jaber, “Low Energy Building with Novel Cooling Unit Using PCM” Book, ISBN 978-3-659-10355-1, LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2012.
8. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib,"Novel Cooling Unit Using PCM for Residential Application" in International Journal of Refrigeration, 35(5): 1292-1303, 2012.
9. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib, “Optimum Design of Heat Recovery System in Mediterranean Region”, Sustainable Cites and Society Journal, 3:24-29, 2012.
10. Samar Jaber and Sakher Batayneh , Jordanian Solar Energy Code, Ministry of Public Work and Housing, 2012.
11. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib,"Evaporative Cooling as an Efficient System in Mediterranean Region", Applied Thermal Engineering Journal, 31:2590-2596, 2011.
12. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib,"Optimum, Technical and Energetic Residential Building Design in Mediterranean region", Energy and Buildings Journal, 43:1829-1834, 2011.
13. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib,"Optimum Design of Trombe Wall System in Mediterranean Region", Solar Energy Journal, 85(9):1891-1898, 2011.
14. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib,"Thermal and Economic Windows Design for Different Climate Zones", Energy and Buildings Journal, 43:3208–3215, 2011.
15. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib,"Thermal and Economical Investigation of Evaporative Air-Conditioning in Europe and Middle East", 4th International Conference Solar Air-Conditioning, Larnaka-Cyprus, October 12 – 14, 2011.
16. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib,"Feasibility Study of Trombe Wall System in Middle East", Solar World Congress 2011, Kassel-Germany, August 28 – September 2, 2011.
17. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib,"Evaporative Cooling as an Efficient System in Mediterranean Region”, Global Conference on Renewable Energy Efficiency for Dessert Regions (GCREEDER), Amman – Jordan, April 26– 28, 2011.
18. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib, “Technical and Economical comparison of windows in Europe and Middle East", Global Conference on Renewable Energy Efficiency for Dessert Regions (GCREEDER), Amman – Jordan, April 26– 28, 2011.
19. Samar Jaber and Mahmoud Hammad," Thermal and economical design of low energy house in Jordan ", International Engineering of Conference on Hot Arid Regions (IECHAR), Al-Ahsa – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, March 1 – 2, 2010.
20. Samar Jaber and Mahmoud Hammad, "Promotion of innovation and technology for SME in Near East" Workshop, Cairo – Egypt, March 23-24, 2009.
21. Samar Jaber and Salman Ajib, "Thermal and economical analysis of renewable energy buildings,towards low energy house in Jordan" in Global Conference on Renewables and Energy Efficiency for Desert Regions (GCREEDER 2009), Amman – Jordan, March 31 – April 2, 2009.